Suffering from chronic fatigue can be frustrating, scary and leave you feeling alone. Sadly, an estimated 2.5 million Americans suffer with chronic fatigue and its related symptoms. In both my personal and my professional experience, I’ve learned that chronic fatigue has layers. Meaning, there typically isn’t one factor contributing to our chronic symptoms but rather several when examined under a holistic lens.
But there’s hope! Using the CORE coaching method and Wellness 360 analysis (methods I’ve used for my personal fatigue recovery), we will dig deeper into your symptoms, your history, your challenges and your goals to begin to uncover ‘the why’ behind your fatigue so you can start to reclaim your energy and your life.
In my personal one-on-one coaching program, you will:
- Map out your chronic fatigue journey and illustrate the major contributors
- Dig deeper, using holistic wellness practices to understand the minor contributors and things working against you under the surface
- Create small, achievable, yet impactful wellness goals that will begin to transform your exhaustion into vitality
- Envision your life free from fatigue, then develop a roadmap towards living more energized and fulfilled every single day
- Learn how and when to replace pharmaceutical medications with natural and easy lifestyle changes that will further excel your holistic health