Hi there! I’m Leah Livingston, Certified Wellness Coach and advocate for holistic wellness and living ‘on purpose.’
I received my training from The International Association of Wellness Professionals, the global leader in holistic health and wellness training. The IAWP has been training people in health and wellness for over a decade. As an IAWP Wellness Coach, I’m trained in wellness, holistic health and nutrition, natural health and the CORE Coaching method – skills that have allowed me to help others create lasting changes with their health.
Through my accredited education, I’m trained in a unique health philosophy called Wellness 360™ that helps people to create health and balance in all areas of their life.
I use a proven coaching process called the CORE Coaching Method which supports my clients to not only reach their goals but create lasting changes.
As a Wellness 360™ Coach, I help my clients through 5 proven steps designed to help them create total mind-body wellness with tons of support and guidance on their journey.
A few things about me:
- I lead, coach and support with integrity and authentic vulnerability
- I’m a survivor of early childhood sexual trauma and understand the importance of multiple therapies for holistic wellness
- I am a recovering perfectionist and workaholic and know the freedom that comes from releasing both
- I’m gifted in the area of discernment which allows me to see what others cannot
- My purpose is to help others realize their potential through God’s love, grace and mercy
- My tech industry background helped me better understand fatigue, burnout and career misalignment and their impacts on our health
- I battled with and have overcome eating disorders and body image issues
- I finally learned to love myself at age 41 and on a mission to help others do the same
- I share my experiences and journey with all of my clients because we are better geared towards success when we know we’re not alone